ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrieren  

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken
Karl Unger U-209 (Gelesen: 1976 mal)
DPerk58
Neu

Karl Unger U-209
28.07.16 um 23:02:01

I have a couple of pages supposedly from a 1941 diary written in German, I tried to translate the pages by Google wasn't very good, however it did translate enough so I could see it was about Karl Unger who was a crew member of U-209 that found the inner earth at the South Pole! One of the pages starts "Meine lieber freund, Karl Unger hat kam in das innere der erde!

So some more information about Karl Unger is U-209 for real or just propaganda from the third reich?

Thanks

Dennis
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Thagirion
DEFCON 4

Re: Karl Unger U-209
Antwort #1 - 29.07.16 um 09:54:42

Hi Dennis,
do you have this pages in real or downloaded from the internet? Of course we would be interested if they are real.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DPerk58
Neu

Antwort #2 - 29.07.16 um 12:14:15

Hello Thagirion thanks for the reply, yes I have the originals but apparently on this website you have to have three normal exchanges between the forum members before I can post pictures, so I will do when I can. I mainly study WW2 history, but when I saw these rather interesting pages for sale, and not for a lot of money. I bought them out of curiosity. As I said I cannot translate them properly as my German is not very good. It mentions the Fuhrer bunker and some meetings there, and some supposed comments by Adolf Hitler! I have sent some scans to Rodney M. Cluff in America who wrote a book about the inner earth, he is studying them. But as I said I really don't believe in the inner earth conspiracy. But who knows?

Dennis
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Thagirion
DEFCON 4

Antwort #3 - 29.07.16 um 13:58:10

That sounds interesting, i'm looking forward for the scans of that papers! (And i can translate them better than Google into english language.) Are you an english native speaker? And by the way - how did you find this forum?
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

FurorTeutonicus
DEFCON 1

Antwort #4 - 29.07.16 um 14:28:52

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DPerk58
Neu

Antwort #5 - 29.07.16 um 15:08:04

I am English but through my studies of WW2, I can read a little German. I found this website whilst researching the subject of the German U-Boats visiting the South Pole, and Karl Unger of U-209 and the U-Boat captain Heinrich Brodda, there were many websites that believe the Inner Earth is full of under ground cities and flying saucers which is a great story but I find hard to believe! If it is true that the earth is hollow and U-209 and its crew never returned from it, how did U-209 and Brodda get sunk in 1943? That is what I find interesting.

Dennis
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Hagall
DEFCON 4

Antwort #6 - 29.07.16 um 18:21:04

DPerk58 schrieb am 28.07.16 um 23:02:01:
One of the pages starts "Meine lieber freund, Karl Unger hat kam in das innere der erde!

If it really starts exactly like this it was probably written by some ukrainian artists who also sell lots of "original" pictures from the Führer and probably thats why is was cheap then.  Zunge
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DPerk58
Neu

Antwort #7 - 29.07.16 um 19:32:21

Thanks for your reply Hagal, like you I doubt the pages myself, in all probability they are fake as I don't believe in the hollow earth theory myself, I didn't get the pages from eBay, or any militaria site, where forgers like to target. I will upload them for people that have an open mind on the inner earth theory. They are merely for entertainment or as some people do believe its up to them to decide.

Dennis

Zum Seitenanfang

Page_1_copy.gif (226 KB | 121 )
Page_1_copy.gif

IP gespeichert

Thagirion
DEFCON 4

Antwort #8 - 29.07.16 um 20:02:08

Oh, that's a pity! This is clearly a fake; it is written in a very poor German full of failures, which no native speaker (even a stupid guy) would write this way.

Just in the date is the first failure: Feburar instead of Februar.
And a number of a private letter(?), beginning with "Nazi"?
The next failure come just in "Streng geheim" (Top secret) - gehiem instead of geheim.
Bei "Karl Unger hat kam in das Innere der Erde" the "hat" is superfluous and destroys the phrase.
Nobody used the term "der große Führer", it was just der Führer.
"... hatte Menschen, die gesendeten Südpol (das ist seine Sage) ... " This is a kind of Google translation, very gibberish.
And so on ...
Moreover were not before the Nazi time the official change from the german to latin script. Everybody who lived in that time, had learned the German script in school, so everybody wrote letters or a diary in german, not latin script.

Sorry to disappoint you.

P.S.: Something corrected, because i have seen right now, it should be not a letter, but a diary page - but that don't make it better.
Zum Seitenanfang
« Zuletzt geändert: 29.07.16 um 20:33:00 von Thagirion »  

IP gespeichert

Hagall
DEFCON 4

Antwort #9 - 29.07.16 um 21:45:33

Beware that all "documents" sold in stores between Poland, Bulgaria and Ukraine are fake. Normally those sellers even refuse to reduce prices though they know its fake they just prefer to wait for someone who does not recognize the fake.

I am collecting stamps 1933-1945 thats why I have seen such things and I know this is produced for Cents in Ukraine and then put in serveral shops in eastern Europe. In one shop I was asked if I am German and when I said yes they thrown us out because they realized it will be impossible for them to make us believe its real stuff.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DPerk58
Neu

Antwort #10 - 29.07.16 um 21:59:18

Thanks guys its no more than I thought, but anything to do with inner earth is doubtful anyway but the conspiracy theorists just love it anyway.

Dennis
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken